Reactor volume: 0.5 to 1.0l
Pressure: -1 (FV) to +60
Temperature: - 20 °C to +250 °C
Material: Borosilicate glass 3.3, stainless steel
The uniclave multipurpose pressure reactor system is designed for the use of interchangeable glass and steel pressure vessels. Thanks to its safety features, safe reactions under pressure are guaranteed. The polycarbonate door of the uniclave housing also allows glass pressure reactors up to 12 bars to be used safely and with unrestricted visibility. With its high-torque magnetic stirrer drive, the uniclave offers optimal control of mixing tasks with speed and torque display. The stainless steel or Hastelloy® reactors ensure high resistance against acids. Visual process control and monitoring is also possible under high pressure by using steel pressure vessels with sight glasses.
The modular setup of the uniclave system permits changing the vessel or upgrading of the configuration for new tasks at any time.
A wide range of accessories for feeding liquids, solids, gas and others like catalyst baskets are available. Our product specialists are happy to help you define the right setup.
- Safety housing with polycarbonate sliding door for safe operation of glass pressure vessels
- Pressure vessel in glass, steel with suitable stirrer shaft, stirrer, baffle, Pt-100, bottom valve depending on vessel type
- Cover plate with 7 openings and standard setup
- Swagelok fittings with bursting disc, manometer and 2 valves
- Stirrer drive «cyclone 075 dc» with integrated high torque magnetic coupling, incl. controller «bcc075»
- Tools and spare parts
- Electric heating/water cooling
- Measure and control systems
- Wide range of accessories
The following vessel types are optionally available for the uniclave:
- Type 1 (glass): jacketed pressure vessels for heating with thermostat: 0.5, 1.0 liter. 6 (12) bar / 200°C
- Type 1B (glass): jacketed pressure vessels for heating with thermostat: 0.5, 1.0 liter. 6 bar / 200°C
- Type 3 (metal): jacketed pressure vessels for heating with thermostat: 0.5, 1.0 liter. 60 bar / 250°C
- Type 3E (metal): Pressure vessels with electric heating and water cooling: 0.5, 1.0 liter. 60 bar / 250°C
- BTC: PID temperature controller for Type 3E vessels
Hydrogenation reactor, polymerization reactor, synthesis reactor, catalyst testing/evaluation, catalytic reactor, crystallization, chemical research, petrochemical research, corrosion measurement, upstream research, biomass research, biopolymer research, biorefinery research, biofuels research, zeolite synthesis, nanoparticle synthesis, corrosion testing autoclave