Reactor volume: 0.5 to 20.0l
Pressure: -1 (FV) to +60 / 200 bar
Temperature: -20 °C to +250 °C
Material: stainless steel, Hastelloy®, Glass-lined steel
Other materials, pressures and temperatures are available.
The kiloclave multipurpose pressure reactor system is designed for the use of large steel pressure vessels. Thanks to its hydraulic vessel lift with tilt function, it makes opening and closing as well as cleaning the vessel very easy. With its safety features, safe reactions under pressure are guaranteed.
The stainless steel or Hastelloy® reactors ensure high resistance against acids. Visual process control and monitoring is also possible under high pressure by using steel pressure vessels with sight glasses. Several low-to-high-torque magnetic drives ensure efficient mixing and stirring of low-to-high-viscosity process media as well as magnificent heat transfer.
The modular setup of the kiloclave system allows changing or upgrading for new tasks at any time.
A wide range of accessories for feeding liquids, solids, gas, a fast-action closure device and others like catalyst baskets, etc. are available. Our product specialists are happy to help you define the right setup.
- Stand with hydraulic lift and tilt mechanism
- Pressure vessel in steel / Hastelloy® with suitable stirrer shaft, stirrer, baffle, Pt-100 and bottom valve
- Cover plate with 7 openings and standard setup:
- Swagelok fittings with bursting disc, manometer and 2 valves
- ATEX stirrer drive with adjustable transmission and high torque magnetic coupling bmd300
- Tools and spare parts
- Safety fast action closure for vessel
- Cyclone 300 magnetic stirrer drive
- Electric heating/water cooling
- Measure and control systems
- Wide range of accessories
- Metal-free kiloclave inert
- 100 / 200 bar version
The following vessel types are optionally available for the kiloclave:
- Type 3 (metal): jacketed pressure vessels for heating with thermostat: 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 5.0 liter. 60 bar / 250°C
- Type 4 (metal/slight glass): jacketed pressure vessels for heating with thermostat: 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 5.0 liter. 60 bar / 250°C
- Type 3E (metal): pressure vessels with electric heating and water cooling: 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 5.0 liter. 60 bar / 250°C
- Type 4E (metal/slight glass): pressure vessels with electric heating and water cooling: 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 5.0 liter. 60 bar / 250°C
- BTC: PID temperature controller for Type 3E and 4E vessels
Hydrogenation reactor, polymerization reactor, synthesis reactor, catalyst testing/evaluation, catalytic reactor, crystallization, chemical research, petrochemical research, corrosion measurement, upstream research, biomass research, biopolymer research, biorefinery research, biofuels research, zeolite synthesis, nanoparticle synthesis, API synthesis, corrosion testing autoclave